For decades, TVs were seen simply as a way to watch movies and shows. Today, TVs serve as home office or e-learning devices, gaming hubs, and even fitness tools. Samsung, the world’s #1 TV brand for 15 consecutive years, leads the evolution by offering consumers richer viewing experiences with the launch of its technology-driven Neo QLED line-up and expanded Lifestyle TV line, all with sustainability at top-of-mind.
Neo QLED Takes a Quantum Leap in TV Display Technology
Samsung introduces a whole new display with the Neo QLED and its groundbreaking Quantum Mini LED light source. At 1/40th the size of conventional LEDs, the Quantum Mini LED allows for ultra-fine light control, deeper black levels, and brighter highlights to beautifully and accurately showcase image details whilst still reducing the likeliness of screen burn-in.
The condensed size of its LED is also what allows for Neo QLED’s NeoSlim design – the 15mm infinity screen makes the TV seem bezel-less. For an even cleaner aesthetic, the Neo QLED comes with a Slim One Connect box for easy cable management.
The Neo QLED offers unique features that expand the role of the TV and meet the evolving needs of its users.
- Video Call with Google Duo – Simply connect an external webcam to the Neo QLED TV and have online meetings on a bigger screen. The smart camera feature automatically follows the speaker’s movement, ensuring accurate framing and focus.
- Multi-Screen with 4 Screens – View content from four different sources, all at the same time. Watch, work, or play all on one screen – multi-tasking has never been easier.
- Gaming – Neo QLED is gamer-ready with advanced features like Super Ultrawide Game View, that provides a wide view of the action with 21:9 and 32:9 aspect ratio. Game Bar lets players quickly monitor and adjust critical aspects of play—whether that’s checking input lag or connecting a headset while FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes stuttering to enjoy smooth picture quality throughout gameplay.
Enjoy the evolution of TV with Neo QLED. From its picture quality, modern design, and revolutionary features, having your #TVHowYouWantIt is now possible.
Enhancing its award-winning Lifestyle TV portfolio
After launching The Frame in 2017 and introducing The Terrace in 2020, Samsung is expanding its Lifestyle TV line to include The Serif and The Premiere this year. Samsung’s Lifestyle TVs come with near-endless options for customization that instantly improve the decor of any home.
A Sustainable and Accessible Future for All
Samsung continues its commitment to sustainability by aligning its TV business operations through the company’s Going Green sustainability programs:
- Sustainable Packaging Design: Samsung is expanding its award-winning ‘eco-package’design to the Neo QLED line and all 2021 Lifestyle TVs. This sustainable solution upcycles up to 200,000 tons of corrugated boxes each year. By minimizing text and graphic imagery on the eco-packaging, the oil-based ink from color printing, traditionally used on TV boxes, is eliminated to help reduce waste.
- Solar Cell Remote Control: Samsung introduces its solar-powered remote control that can be recharged by indoor light, outdoor light or USB—a first-of-its-kind innovation that will help prevent waste from a projected 99 million batteries over seven years. In producing the remote, Samsung has innovated its manufacturing process by using 24% upcycled plastic from recyclable bottles.
- Reducing Carbon Footprint and Improving Energy Efficiency: Samsung further decreases its overall carbon footprint in TV manufacturing by consuming less power and using more recycled materials, across its entire TV line.
Samsung Neo QLED and Lifestyle TVs are now available in select authorized Samsung dealers nationwide.
To learn more about Samsung TV’s 2021 models and sustainability mission, visit samsung.com/ph.