All the way from Osaka, Japan, Chibo Okonomiyaki has established 2 branches around the Metro: S Maison in Pasay City and The Podium in Mandaluyong City. The Podium branch is located at the 5th level.
The whole Chibo Okonomiyaki branch is a bit spacious. It did not have the same feel like in the S Maison branch with the tableside teppan set-up and cooking theater because of the fast-paced environment the people had around the vicinity.
The service was just fast enough while staff were so much kind and friendly. Ambience was fine. And the prices were reasonable.
PREMIUM EXECUTIVE MEAL SETS
Prestigious meals in filling portions designed to give you great flavor with high quality ingredients, perfect for the person-on-the-go. These sets are all served with house blend iced tea, potato salad, miso soup and rice.
- PORK JU (P488): spinach, onions, pork belly slices in shoyu wine sauce
- MIXED SEAFOOD JU (P688): Norwegian salmon, US scallops, squid and tiger prawn in salt garlic sauce
- S. ANGUS STEAK JU (P788): US Prime Angus Steak in garlic ginger wine sauce
- UNAGI KABAYAKI JU (P888): grilled fresh water eel, marinated in sweet dark soy sauce
- HAMBURGER STEAK WITH TERIYAKI SAUCE (P488): grated pork and beef mixed with onion, garlic, and panko flakes
- CHEESE HAMBURGER STEAK WITH TERIYAKI SAUCE (588): grated pork and beef mixed with onion, garlic, cheese, and panko flakes
The Osaka Meal (P588) will fill-up a hungry tummy with savory, melt-in-your-mouth rich okonomiyaki, and smoky from being stir-fried yakisoba. Plus with rice, potato salad, and soup – a winning meal!
Crunchy and super tasty, Gyoza Teppan (pork and shrimp) is the best appetizer (4pcs for P168).
They also serve a variety of yakisoba and okonomiyaki such as Buta or Pork Yakisoba (P238), the Omusoba or yakisoba wrapped in an omelette topped with Japanese mayo and sauce (P288) and the shrimp-squid-pork Mixed Okonomiyaki (P328). They all come with unlimited bonito flakes, seaweed and chili powder available for garnish.
Also called “the snow princess”, Shirayukihime (P588) is a Japanese pancake filled with prawn, bacon, pork, tomato, avocado and cheese topped with light meringue and a flattened prawn head as the crown. Soft, sweet and savory, this okonomiyaki is a truly exceptional.
The branch here is perfect for people who are working around the area and for families, students, and friends who are frequently visiting the mall.