Avène’s Cleanance, the product line that is specifically developed for the needs of oily and acne-prone skin, recently launched the Shine-Free Week at SM Makati.
All week long (from September 26 to October 2), consumers got educated on skin types, the importance of caring for oily skin, the do’s and don’ts of oily skin and what products to use for various skin needs as they went through various stations at the Cleanance booth to enjoy interactive experiences and win prizes.
On the first day, well-known dermatologist Dr. Karen Gavino-Dionisio of the Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines shared information about good skin cleansing habits and specific products that can help prevent breakouts, arrest excessive oil production and sooth sensitive skin.
Dr. Gavino-Dionisio said everyone dreams about having blemish-free skin, so people try different skin care regimens in the hope that they can minimize breakouts. Having sensitive skin compounds skin problems so finding a good skin care routine can be challenging because no one regimen works for everybody.
Oily, acne-prone skin is a concern for 80% of adolescents and 40% of adults, with not just women but also men share the bane. Some of the risk factors of acne are genetic predisposition, hormonal changes, sun exposure, smoking, stress, diet and oily skin.
Acne, if untreated, can last for years. But according to Dr. Gavino-Dionisio, meticulous caring, using the right products and treatment can control this complex skin dilemma. Treatments take an average of two months to work. Patience and perseverance are key.
Cleanance, a French brand that is part of the famous Eau Thermale Avéne line, is the ultimate solution to oily skin for both men and women. It is made especially for acne-prone skin with spots and blackheads because it has gentle and exclusive active ingredients that regulate sebum production without drying the skin and also reduces the appearance of blemishes, said Karihome Philippines Head of Marketing, Anna Karennina Talatala.
During Shine-Free Week, customers had access to Cleanance EXPERT—the full Cleanance line that was introduced at the interactive booths. When used as a team, the products help to carry out the Cleanance Skin Care Routine of Cleanse, Prepare, Reduce Blemishes and Protect.
- Cleanance Cleansing Gel jumpstarts the cleansing process. It is soap-free but deeply cleanses the skin while maintaining the surface hydrolipidic film. It has the ability to control sebum production and keep breakouts at bay.
- Cleanance Micellar Water can be used next to gently remove impurities from the face and eyes without the need to rinse.
- Cleanance Mattifying Lotion, a two toner combination of gentle astringent and mattifying powders can next be used to purify skin and tighten pores without irritation for a clear, shine-free complexion.
- Cleanance Skin Refining Serum, a super light, watery texture serum that gives skin a sensation of comfort and freshness without the unwanted stickiness, is also recommended.
- To reduce blemishes and dark sports, Cleanance Expert Emulsion helps eliminate mild to moderate blemishes, spots and blackheads while
- Cleanance Spot Corrector, a pen that helps reduce the appearance of localized blemishes with daily use, can be used to touch up unwanted spots.
- Lastly, there is Cleanance Solaire, which is specifically made for oily, acne-prone skin and gives a matte and shine-free finish that’s perfect for oily skin types. It provides high-sun protection of delicate facial skin with acne.
The Cleanance EXPERT-Complete Care line is formulated for sensitive skin because it has gentle and exclusive active ingredients to regulate sebum production without drying the skin, even as it reduces the appearance of blemishes. It contains Diolenyl that targets blemishes, X- Pressin that smoothens skin texture, Monolaurin that regulates sebum hyperproduction and Avéne Thermal Spring Water that soothes, softens and prevents skin irritation. The skincare line keeps skin purified, hydrated and mattified day after day.
During Shine-Free Week, customers had access to Cleanance EXPERT—the full Cleanance line that was introduced at the interactive booths. When used as a team, the products help to carry out the Cleanance Skin Care Routine of Cleanse, Prepare, Reduce Blemishes and Protect. Cleanance is a French brand that is part of the famous Avéne line made especially for oily, acne-prone skin with spots and blackheads. It prevents blemishes and purifies the complexion because it has gentle and exclusive active ingredients that regulate sebum production without drying the skin. It also reduces the appearance of blemishes — you have to see it to believe it.Read more here: https://bit.ly/2ml3K4v#CleanancePH #ShineFreeWeek
Posted by Dot Daily Dose on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
For more information on Cleanance and the rituals of good skin care, visit our website www.eau-thermale-avene.ph, like our Facebook page @EauThermaleAvenePH and follow us on Instagram @avenephilippines.