Dell recently announced the latest iteration of its award-winning laptop designed to elevate the computing experience for the everyday consumer and mobile professionals. The newest XPS 13 laptop will provide users with a combination of beautiful design, superior materials and top-notch performance — delivering a device perfect for every function and user, be it for work or entertainment.
Dell has perfected its award-winning 13” thin and light XPS 13 with a new top-mounted innovative webcam for a better video experience and a new frost color option. Launched in CES 2019, the XPS 13 received the CES 2019 Innovation Honoree and is Dell’s most award-winning product ever, sought-after by professionals and consumers alike.
Dell’s smallest webcam ever
At just 2.25-mm, Dell’s smallest HD webcam ever enables the XPS to maintain its trend-defining InfinityEdge display while moving the camera to the top of the display for a better video experience. The XPS 13 also is the first notebook in Dell’s portfolio to support Dolby Vision™.
Dolby Vision transforms the entertainment experience with ultra-vivid picture quality — incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver colors never before seen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. The result is a refined, lifelike image that will make you forget you are looking at a screen.
Now even more powerful than before with the latest quad-core 8th Gen Intel ® Core™ processors, the XPS 13 is still the most powerful 13” laptop in its class. The XPS 13 offers an even brighter arctic white woven glass fiber interior and a new frost anodized exterior color option, adding to its stunning rose gold and white, and black and silver versions.
Immersive experiences with Dell Cinema 2.0
Now more than ever, people watch movies and TV shows on their PCs with the expectation of a full cinematic experience, including studio sound and visual quality, as creators intend. That experience is now available on XPS 13 through the updated Dell Cinema that now offers advanced features for an optimal entertainment experience:
- CinemaColor 2.0: Enables richer, deeper colors enhanced by Dolby Vision™.
- CinemaSound 2.0: Volume, bass and dialogue also are enhanced with CinemaSound 2.0. Sound Optimization on Dell’s 2-in-1s automatically adjusts equalization for the best experience, no matter the position of the device. Waves MaxxAudio NX tracks head movements via the device’s webcam to provide 360 audio enhancement on your headphones, keeping the sound oriented with the user’s position.
- CinemaStream 2.0: Enhances the video streaming experience with up to 10x less buffering and up to 6x improvement in video quality. It automatically detects and prioritizes the most critical network traffic to channel maximize bandwidth for live-streaming and video chats for a seamless, stutter-free experience.
Dell Premium Support Services
All Dell XPS laptops come with Dell Premium Support Service and Accidental Damage support. The Dell Premium Support service packs the most features in one support plan. It is enhanced with features that include virus removal, repairs for accidents and automated PC health-optimizing scans to keep PC running at its best.
Premium Support comes with SupportAssist, Dell’s exclusive technology that helps make managing PC easier. Users can unlock its maximum performance when they select it.
Users will also have expert help from a team that is ready to deliver personalized, one-on-one support for nearly any hardware or software issue. Whether it is setting up parental controls, backing up data, or optimizing your hard drive and software settings to get that like-new performance from the PC, Dell experts are ready to tackle the challenges users might face.
Premium Support includes:
- 24×7 direct access to expert hardware and software phone support.
- Onsite support after remote diagnosis.
- Repairs for accidental damages like drops, spills and electrical surges.
- Collaborative help to resolve everyday software issues.
- Personalized help with software for more complex issues, or for help with setting data backup, parental controls, and more.
- International support.
- Parental control software support.
- SupportAssist technology-enabled features to:
- Proactively find issues and contact Dell while notifying users.
- Predict problems before they start.
- Remove viruses and malware.
- Optimize PC performance automatically.
This service is available nationwide in the Philippines. Customers can call the Dell Hotline at 1800 1601 0061 (Toll-Free) or +632 883 0677 (Non Toll-Free) to access this service.
Pricing & Availability
The XPS 13 (9380) laptop price starts at PHP 109,090.00 and is available in the following colorways:
- Black & Silver (available now)
- Rose Gold & White (available now)
- Arctic White and Frost (available starting May 2019)