Founded by Filipino-Korean beauty and skin specialists, Skinfinity was established to offer the latest in beauty and skincare trends to the modern Filipino. Machines are all imported from Korea and are carefully tested because of their effectiveness and convenience in providing solutions to beauty and skin wellness.
How it all began
Growing up with parents who are very hardworking, Arriahne Navasero has been through a lot of ups and downs. She has ventured in a lot of businesses, with her parents being distributors of a salon product, and her deciding to put up a salon business. “I realized that making people feel beautiful makes me strive for more. I’ve been looking for new things to get into, and I have gotten in touched with different beauty suppliers. This lead me to a salon and skin clinic supplier, which got me interested to open a salon clinic. So I opened my very own one-stop-salon, skin clinic and spa shop.
Not an easy road
With the many business she got into, Navasero had to go through a needle to get the an investment loan from her parents. “I had to research a lot of things, present feasibility studies. I attended a lot of trainings, and I even started to sound like a doctor as I know how to explain different skin condition through medical terminologies. My mom worked as a medical representative, so I had to be careful in how I explain things to her. I even presented a list of all the machines I wanted to bring in, and why I need to put it. Plus, the ROI of every machine and its target market,” Navasero reminisces.
After months of proving that this beauty and skin clinic is what Navasero really wanted, her mom lent her the money and even built a three-story commercial building for her. “ I also observed how Filipinos are into the Korean drama fever and how they really want to achieve beautiful skin like the Koreans. So, I sought help from my Korean husband’s uncle who happens to be a plastic surgeon in Korea. I asked about the insider beauty industries in their country, even their suppliers,” shares Navasero. This inspired her to open another clinic in BGC, which prompted her to fly frequently to South Korea for trainings and product research.
What Skinfinity is all about
“I want to show Filipinos that they deserve high quality service in the most affordable prices. I want them to experience best services that won’t put a hole in their pockets. Because of this concept, I saw how my clients are happy after our treatments. Their response to the services are overwhelming, as they are really eager to go back for more.” explains Navasero.
- Skinfinity Facial, P1,800 per session, is Skinfinity‘s signature facial that features deep cleansing, ultrasonic therapy and photon L.E.D. lights all in just one session. It is the ultimate spa treat for your skin to achieve a youthful and vibrant look after.
- Oxygen facial (P3,500 per session) with Jet peel is a combination of two popular facial treatments in the skin industry. Experience the power of jet engineering on a mini facial washer that will deeply and thoroughly clean the impurities of your pores. Breathe in pure Oxygen afterwards to hydrate and revitalize your skin instantly.
- L.E.D therapy facial (P2,000 per session) is a gentle non-invasive facial therapy that uses Light Emitting Diode waves to activate distinct reactions beneath the epidermis and penetrate the skin in different depths. Choose one of seven colors of LED light to tackle your specific skin concern.
- Red – Treats fine lines, wrinkles, inflammation, sun-damaged skin, and acne. Blue – Kills bacteria and tightens skin.
- Orange – Stimulates production of elastin and collagen. Treats scars and blemishes.
- Green – Treats pigmentation and even out discoloration of skin. Stabilizes oil production and has a calming effect.
- Purple – anti-aging and increases cell regeneration.
- Needle-free Mesotherapy (P3,500 per session) is a painless and non-invasive procedure that uses ultrasound and electrical currents for treating skin. It is an effective anti-aging, skin-firming, anti-cellulite, and fat-sculpting technology. Lose excessive fats and firm sagging skin in just one session.
- Geneo facial (P5,000 per session) is a radio frequency wave treatment that combines microdermabrasion, skin oxygenation, and deep rejuvenation in one procedure. It’s a 3-in-1 machine that contours, lifts, and improves skin texture instantly.
- Cryosculpting vacuum (P10,000 per session) is a non-invasive way to effectively reduce excess fat in targeted areas of the body. It uses an advanced cooling technology that eliminates fat cells without harming the surrounding tissues. Shed stubborn fats safely and instantly.
- Radio Frequency (P3,000 per session) is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses radio frequency electromagnetic waves to stimulate collagen development deep within the skin layers. It firms sagging skin, usually follows cavitation.
- Cavitation (P3,000 per session) is a non-invasive fat eliminator treatment that uses ultrasonic waves to break down fat cells while keeping surrounding tissues intact. It sheds stubborn fats, usually done before RF.
- HIFU is High Intensity Focused Ultrasound or HIFU directly delivers heat energy to skin that stimulates collagen production. Consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of skin. It achieves the same results of a facelift without surgery and no downtime. This treatment is very effective that only 3 sessions per year are recommended. V-shape or jaw face contour with HIFU P25,000; full Face contour with HIFU P45,000.
Facebook: Skinfinity skin and body spa BGC Instagram: @skinfinityph
*Skinfinity is located at 16H Fort Palm Spring 30th Street corner 1st Avenue, Bonifacio Global City. Other branches will soon open: Skinfinity Estancia de Lorenzo in San Mateo Rizal this November, and Skinfinity Calapan Cityin January 2019.