Industry leader Petron Corporation introduces another innovation in the Home LPG category with the launch of the new Petron Gasul Elite Composite Cylinder, a new type of container that is superior to regular steel cylinders.
For many generations, Filipino homes have relied on Petron Gasul because of its safety, quality, and authenticity — long recognized as the gold standard for Home LPG users. The new Petron Gasul Elite sets the bar even higher, introducing the most significant enhancement in LPG packaging since the 1970s.
Petron Gasul Elite is a premium LPG brand that offers the following advantages:
- EXPLOSION-PROOF. The composite high-strength material is made from a mixture of fiberglass or carbon fibers and a plastic resin. Safety is enhanced as there is no risk of BLEVE (Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapor Explosion).
- RUST-PROOF. The cylinder is non-corrosive and will not rust. Thus, it will not stain kitchen floors or cabinets and other surfaces.
- An unfilled Petron Gasul Elite cylinder weighs 5.45kg, more than 50% lighter than an unfilled regular steel tank that is 13kg.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN. Its ergonomic Viking-head design offers a better grip for easier handling.
- Thanks to translucent windows on the cylinder, end users can visually check and monitor the LPG level inside the Petron Gasul Elite.
The all-new Petron Gasul Elite was launched at the recently-concluded World Food Expo (WOFEX), held at the Megatrade Hall of SM Megamall last November 11 -13. Dubbed as the “ultimate food show experience,” WOFEX brings together all the segments of the food and beverage industry. The Petron Gasul Elite showcase at what is acknowledged to be the biggest and most effective trade show in the country allowed visitors to see and experience the best Gasul ever.
As part of its public launch, the Petron Facebook page also featured six Petron Gasul Elite posts, which garnered over 113,000 impressions and 7,400 (6.5%) engagement.
Pricing and Availability
Petron Gasul users who want only the best can trade in their old 11kg steel tank for a new Petron Gasul Elite composite cylinder for an introductory price of only Php 2,500 (not including LPG refill and regulator). The premium brand is initially available in Metro Manila through the Petron Express Delivery service — simply dial #88000 or send a text message to 0917-878-8000. It is expected to roll out to Petron Gasul authorized dealers nationwide by December 2021.