Pain can be from simple reasons such as standing too long, sitting in the wrong position, running with wrong shoes, exercising too much or can be caused by side effects of vaccination.
Ibuprofen Advil is a reliable pain reliever to address pain. Ibuprofen Advil Liqui-gel is stronger than paracetamol in relieving pain and works two times faster than ordinary ibuprofen tablets.
Here are some of the common types of pain that Ibuprofen Advil can relieve:
- Muscle pain. Other parts of the body may also feel pain and this is called muscle pain or myalgia. This can either be an aching or sharp pain. You may feel this all over your body or just a specific part. Other symptoms include joint pain or cramps. You may also experience muscle spasms, or instances when it contracts and tightens.
- Back pain. Like headaches, back pain is one of the common reasons why people miss work or see a medical professional. Back pain can be an aching sensation or a shooting or stabbing feeling.
- Headache. Headaches can range from a dull throbbing to a sharp pounding. Either way, they are bothersome and can affect your whole day. There’s no need to worry as it is one of the most common pain conditions in the world. If left untreated, it can lead to taking a leave from work or from school, and it can take a toll on your social and family life.
- Migraine. A migraine is similar to a headache except it’s much more serious. Another key difference is that migraines typically affect one side of the head. Aside from head pain, migraines are accompanied by nausea or vomiting, seeing spots or flashing lights, light or sound sensitivity, or temporary vision loss.
- Toothache. A sign of a toothache is a sharp, throbbing pain in the mouth, swelling, and even bad breath. This can be caused by a range of reasons, from repetitive motions such as chewing and grinding to a bacterial infection or tooth decay. Minor toothaches can be treated at home, while prolonged pain may require a trip to the dentist.
- Dysmenorrhea. This is a kind of pain in the lower abdomen and back, and may even spread down to the legs. This may also be accompanied by other symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, and headaches. Dysmenorrhea may be caused by periods or other medical conditions.
Ibuprofen Advil helps you manage your pain so you can focus on your day ahead. It is important to remember that chronic pain that lasts a long time may need a diagnosis from a medical professional.
For more information, follow facebook.com/Advil-PH.