For those who want to make the switch from a classic feature phone to smartphone, the Nokia 2.4 is an affordable smartphone that might be the right one for you. And this new entry-level smartphone with large screen, big battery, and Android 10 is still available exclusively on Shopee until October 23!
The 3/64GB version looks good for an affordable one. The display size is 6.5 inches with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that provides a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The dimension of the smartphone is 165.9 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm and weighs 195 grams.
The Nokia 2.4 is powered by the Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 Octa-core processor. Its internal storage supports 2 GB and 3 GB RAM and runs on the Android 10 operating system.It also comes with Android promise or the three years of monthly security updates and two years of OS updates, meaning it is ready for Android 11 and 12. Also, accessing information is easier with the help of Google Assistant activated by voice or the dedicated button.
The smartphone is pack with a dual camera on the rear side that consists of 8 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) and on the front also 5 MP camera, with advanced AI imaging features including Night mode and Portrait mode. It is fueled with a removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery that promises to last up to two days on a single charge. It includes features such as a Fingerprint (rear-mounted) and face unlock feature, Bluetooth 5.0, and micro USB 2.0.
Currently, the charcoal version is the only one available.
Below are the basic specs:
- 6.5″ HD+ 20:9 1600x720p screen
- MediaTek Helio P22
- 2GB RAM + 32GB storage / 3GB + 64GB storage, microSD card slot
- 13MP f/2.2 rear camera + 2MP depth sensor + LED flash
- 4500mAh battery, 5W charging via MicroUSB port
- 802.11 b/g/n, BT 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- 2 mic, FM radio receiver, Google Assistant Button, Rear fingerprint sensor, IPX2 Ingress protection, power key (no LED)
- Android 10
For more exclusive offers, download the Shopee app for free from the App Store or Google Play.