MMD (Multimedia Displays) Philippines, a wholly-owned company of TPV, recently unveiled new AOC and Philips monitors that promise to deliver excellent performance and exceptional value to consumers.
Philips is a market leader in premium display technologies. Well known in the world as one of the highest performing innovative monitors for both productivity and gaming, Philips provides excellent picture quality for professional users and their energy-saving monitors reduce carbon footprint and operating costs.
The new Philips 328E9QJAB is a 32” curved LCD monitor that provides an immersive visual experience with superb picture quality with its ultra wide color range and VA display panel powered with AMD FreeSync. Other impressive features include:
- Ultra Wide-Color wider range of colors for a vivid picture
- 16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
- Narrow border display for seamless appearance
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
- LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
- HDMI ensures universal digital connectivity
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- DisplayPort connection for maximum visuals
- UltraClear 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution for precision
- MultiView 4K for 4 systems on one screen
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) for more lifelike colourful visuals
- Ultra Wide-Color wider range of colours for a vivid picture
- Ambiglow intensifies entertainment with a halo of light
- Enhanced audio with DTS Sound
- All your connections through one USB-C cable
- USB 3.0 Hub for convenient access and fast charging
On the other hand, AOC, the leader in HD display technology for monitors, introduced new monitors that are categorized into high definition, stylish, and bursting in colors: the G1 curved gaming monitor, the super slim (availsble in flat and comfortably curved) B1 series, and thae awesome 90PX gaming monitors.
Being one of the companies to promote creativity in their line of display solutions, Philips is poised to rock out with 20th Century Fox on the premier of the much-awaited rock and roll film Bohemian Rhapsody. The rock band film focuses on its lead singer Freddie Mercury, whose highly-praised and colorful life equals the rich colors and visual quality provided by the Philips monitors.
To contribute to the celebration this iconic rock band’s legacy, Philips Monitors, in collaboration with 20th Century Fox, will be spearheading the premier of Bohemian Rhapsody in Philippine cinemas nationwide. Fans can avail movie tickets for two along with limited edition Philips swags (including t-shirt, tumbler, and umbrella) for every purchase of any Philips Monitors 24” and above.
Everyone is invited to celebrate one of rock history’s greatest icons in cinemas nationwide with Philips and 20th Century Fox’s premier of Bohemian Rhapsody on October 31.