GoPro recently launched the new flagship HERO7 Black Edition which is the latest generation action camera, along with two cheaper versions to complete the camera line-up.
The HERO7 Black is the highest spec of the new GoPro action cam series. The Black Edition comes with new gimbal-like stabilization technology called HyperSmooth, making every video shot more stable than previous GoPro devices. ‘Hypersmooth’ electronic image stabilization, which GoPro founder Nick Woodman called “the best in-camera video stabilization in any camera, ever”. The P24,690 HERO7 Black also brings several other new features, including improved audio, live-streaming to sites like Facebook, and a fancy new timelapse mode called ‘TimeWarp’. It is also battle-tested and water resistance up to 10m/33ft without a housing.
- Voice Control. Control your HERO7 Black hands-free with voice commands like “GoPro, take a photo” and “GoPro, start recording.”
- SuperPhoto. Get the best photos automatically. With SuperPhoto, HERO7 Black intelligently applies HDR, local tone mapping or noise reduction to optimize your shots.
- Live Streaming. Share your story as you live it with video streaming to Facebook Live. You can save your streamed videos to your SD card in high resolution.
- 4K60 Video + 12MP Photos. HERO7 Black shoots stunning 4K60 video and 12MP photos that are as awesome as the moments themselves.
- 8x Slo-Mo Video. With ultra high frame rate 1080p240 video, you can slow things down by up to 8x to relive funny, interesting or epic moments in all their glory.
- Face, Smile + Scene Detection. HERO7 Black knows when you face the camera, smile and more. The GoPro app uses
those details to handpick your best shots and create amazing videos.
- Shoot Vertically. Capture photos and videos in portrait orientation—perfect for your Snapchat and Instagram Stories.
- Auto Transfer to Your Phone. Go from shoot to share just like that. Your photos and videos move right to the GoPro app so you can post, text, Tweet or Snapchat them fast.
- Share Right to Your Instagram Story. Add to your Story straight from the GoPro app—and share all those wet, sandy or snowy adventures you just wouldn’t capture with your phone.
- QuikStories Enabled. HERO7 Black automatically sends your footage to the GoPro app where it transforms into a fun, shareable video with music and effects.
- Advanced Noise Suppression. HERO7 Black actively filters out wind, vibration and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality.
- 2-inch touch display
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack, microHDMI port
- 1220mAh removable battery
- 62.3 x 44.9 x 28.3 m, 16g
This is HERO7 Black, the most advanced GoPro ever.
HERO7 Silver + HERO7 White – Meet the Rest of the Lineup
GoPro has a new HERO camera for everyone this fall, including newbies, active go-getters and social sharers of all ages. Joining HERO7 Black to round out the lineup are HERO7 Silver and HERO7 White – the perfect active-lifestyle cameras for entry and mid-level users.
The 4K PHP 18,390 HERO7 Silver and 1080p PHP 12,390 HERO7 White are tough, tiny and waterproof to 33 feet. Tell them what to do using voice commands, or just tap the shutter button, and the camera will turn on and capture the moment automatically. And of course, it wouldn’t be a GoPro without the stunning video and photo quality that’s made GoPro the best-selling camera for more than four-and-a-half years straight. Both HERO7 Silver and White feature significantly improved video stabilization, making it easier to get great looking shots on-the-go.
The new GoPro HERO7 lineup is available for pre-order through retail partners Camerahaus, Henry’s Cameras, SM Gadget Hub, Urban Gadgets, I-click Digishop, Colours Foto, iCenter, iBook by inbox, Inbox Store and Timeline. The cameras will be available in-store beginning Thursday, September 27 through all retail partners for GoPro in Philippines.
HERO7 Black Million Dollar Challenge – It’s Time For Our Customers to ‘GoPro’
With HyperSmooth video stabilization, HERO7 Black makes it easier than ever to capture professional looking shots of your favourite activities. To celebrate, we are inviting HERO7 Black owners to shoot this year’s HERO7 Black highlight video for their cut of USD 1,000,000.
Beginning September 27 worldwide, users can submit their best HERO7 Black raw video clips to the Million Dollar Challenge. Our creative team will pick their favourite shots for the highlight reel and award an equal cut of a million dollars to the individuals whose footage is selected.
For all HERO7 Black Million Dollar Challenge submission guidelines and details, please visit GoPro.com/Awards.