Proudly presents – “The prestigious fashion show was held last July 29, 2018 labelled as Philippine Designer’s Gala 2018 at Sequioa Hotel, Quezon City.”
More than 30 new and bourgeoning designers showcased their hottest collections on the runway motivated from the culture of their various hometowns such as Metro Manila, Iloilo, Surigao del Sur, Illigan, Davao, Cotabato, Baguio, Oriental Mindoro, Pampanga, Bicol, Batangas, Laguna, Aklan. Warm welcome to one designer came all the way from Indonesia named Akbar Jura and show his country’s vanity when it comes to MODE “fashion term in Indonesia”.
Mr. Edwin Uy and Mr. David Ocampo’s latest masterpieces also nailed the runway.
The Official Models from Maleficient Models Academy gave life & justice to the creations of designers.
Some of the familiar faces in pageantry also walked the runway.
Spotted also and caught the eye of the audience,
- Kayla Lyne Cabati / Miss Teen Globe – Ecotourism 2016
- Kyrsten Lister / Miss Jewel of the Philippines – Emerald Queen 2017
- Gerome Bongco / Mister Hannah’s Tourism Ambassador 2018
- George Reylor de Lumen / Mister Hannah’s World Tourism Philippines 2018 & Mister Universe Ambassador Philippines 2018
- Joe-mhar Mangi / Misters of Filipinas Oriental Mindoro 2017
- Baron Andrews / Mr. Star Model Universe 2018
- June Rey Duero Tajonera / Maharlikang Pilipino 2018 Grand Winner
- Nicole Miñano / Miss Hannah’s World Tourism Philippines 2018
- Ibahn Francisco / Mister Montage Philippines 2017
- Clint Escamis / MVP Mapua High School, Red Robins
- Joshua Helito / Teen Asia Pacific Prince 2018 Grand Winner
The aim of the said fashion show is to give suitable exposure to young talented fashion designers and internationally known local designers, create a networking channel between the established fashion designers, fashion journalist and enthusiast, trend setters and consumers.
The event also flagged the way on the formal promotion of Orderly, the newest mobile application that will let you order food conveniently thru mobile phone.
The event was tremendously done by Maleficient Model Academy and Maleficent Entertainment Production through the determinations of Gab Mina, Fashion Director, and Ana Cristina Sayson, CEO & President. In addition, we extend our gratitude to our Official Photographers, Official Media Partners and Major Sponsor for making this event possible.
Brand Magazine is the official media partner of Philippine Designer’s Gala 2018.